1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What counts as sex?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Hopeful, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Hopeful

What counts as sex to you? I've had intercourse with a guy but I haven't done anything sexual with a girl. What counts as "sex" with a girl? I know different people call it different things so I'm curious to see what all of you think!

2. leslly

Out Status:
    A few people
    I think anything counts as sex if there is a sexual intimacy between two (or more) people. Either if it's just oral or penetration (counting fingers as well).

3. If there's touching of yours or another person's body with the aim of sexual pleasure then it is sex. Defining it down anymore gets complicated and leaves people out.

4. Christianna

Out Status:
    Some people
    According to Clinton though... a blow job is not sex... personally as a GM I hate sex.... but when I am in girlmode I can get really freaky and wild... and sex to me is anything that holds true intimacy.... I know people can have sex just to do it... but even people in the area of sex as work don't call it sex so much as work....

5. J Snow

Its hard to determine what exactly sex is. I often tell people depending upon your definition of sex I've either had sex with two people or 6 people >.< Its really up to you what you want to consider sex, but the important thing is that when you discuss sexual history with potential partners, make sure you are both very transparent about the meaning of your terms.

6. Hopeful

Well it's interesting, because I had oral sex with my boyfriend before we had intercourse... so in a way I lost my virginity before I had intercourse. It's such a varied thing that I don't know if anyone has the "real" answer!