1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kinsey test...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Christianna, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Christianna

Out Status:
    Some people
    So I took this test repeatedly in different modes and found myself strange...

First off the cupid test is useless... ignore it burn it....

I took one of the other ones 3 times in 3 modes...

first test I did in a male frame of mind... I got X non sexual...

second test I did in a female frame of mind and got 3 equal parts hetero and homo... Bi...

third time I did the test I did it in fluidity... where I thought of myself as no sex at all... and surprisingly got 3 again....

so... I find that I cannot as I knew preform as a boy... but "IF" I disregard my penis and think of myself as a girl I can got all night...(know this too) but if I think of myself as no gender... I can have fun... anyone else feel this way? course I am pending a further investigation when I get an actual Kinsey test sent to me... but I was just looking for other opinions(&&&)

2. JBWat

JBWat Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You shouldn't put too much faith in any of those tests. They're all standardized, meaning that they ask every person the same questions without regard to personal factors that may be influencing individuals. Every person is different. You can use them, perhaps to get a snapshot of who you are right now, but who knows if you'll answer those same questions in the same way in the future. You know yourself way better than any of those tests do, so don't fret too much.