1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinions please

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by copella, Mar 17, 2013.

1. copella

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    ok so here goes... as a child, maybe around 6 or 7 ish, I don't know how it happened or who instigated it but another kid and I used to give each other head.

I am a super anxious person and sometimes create paralysis by over analysis. I can see now that I have always had a complex or this thing of, what if this person thinks im gay if i look there, not that I was insecure about my sexuality in anyway, I still lusted after girls. My paralysis meant that I dint kiss a girl till i was eighteen or have sex until I was nineteen. All my straight encounters were fantastic, though I was always worried about am I doing this right or what should I be doing. Recently I was curious about the ****** app and installed it and after a couple weeks met with a guy, it was fun and really comfortable, just in the moment no worrying no anxiety nothing. I since met with one other guy and am now seeing the third guy. I am still attracted to women, I find all women beautiful in their own way and in the same way find most men beautiful in their own way. I don't see any difference between a girls mouth or a guys mouth when it comes to head, though the guys i have been with seem to know how to do a better job. I have felt no guilt or shame during these encounters just an increase in body confidence. I don't have a problem a girls ass compared to a guys ass. I don't even mind reciprocating with a guy as I would do so with a girl too. Am I gay, bi, bi curious, straight but bored, labels don't really matter but I would like to sleep with a chick to compare notes after my new found body confidence since being with guys.

I am curious what others have experienced in similar situations to myself, how they see themselves etc.

---------- Post added 17th Mar 2013 at 07:32 AM ----------

ok that was a lazy post, heres a slightly expanded one.

as a child of around 6 or 7, I used to give and receive head with another kid who was the same age. It was fantastic but at the same time I was left full of guilt. As we lived a distance from each other this would occur infrequently, though when we did meet it was sure to happen. I guess we stopped once and then once more before never mentioning this play again. This occurred over maybe 5 or 7 years or so.

I am a super anxious person and sometimes create paralysis by over analysis. I can see now that I have always had a complex or this thing of, what if this person thinks im gay which I guess stemmed from my early experience. So not only was I so concerned about my behavior and actions and how they might be interpreted with girls but also guys. This was fairly exhausting.

My paralysis meant that I dint kiss a girl till i was eighteen or have sex until I was nineteen. Meeting women, perusing them and everything else was all a thrill to me. All my straight encounters were fantastic, though I was always worried about am I doing this right or what should I be doing. Even then in the back of my mind, I was still concerned about people thinking is that gay. In my head I always thought ok I had that experience, but I should have had the complete experience with giving and receiving anal.

Recently I was curious about an app and installed it and after a couple weeks met with a guy, it was fun and really comfortable, just in the moment no worrying no anxiety nothing. I since met with one other guy and am now seeing the third guy I met. I am still attracted to women, I find all women beautiful in their own way and in the same way find most men beautiful in their own way. I don't see any difference between a girls mouth or a guys mouth when it comes to head, though the guys i have been with seem to know how to do a better job. I have felt no guilt or shame during these encounters just an increase in body confidence. I don't have a problem with a girls ass compared to a guys ass. I don't even mind reciprocating with a guy as I would do so with a girl too. Am I gay, bi, bi curious, straight but bored, labels don't really matter but I would like to sleep with a chick to compare notes after my new found body confidence since being with guys.

I am curious what others have experienced in similar situations to myself, how they see themselves etc.

2. J Snow

In my opinion you seem pansexual. Describing things such as "It doesn't matter if x is attached to a guy or a girl" seems to me to indicate that gender really isn't an issue for you. Of course I don't like labels so yeah...

3. AKTodd

I haven't experienced what you have, but it sounds to me like you've become much more confident and relaxed and happy since you broadened your horizons in terms of who you are being attracted to/having sex with. So it seems like an overall good thing for you on many levels.

Based on that, I'd suggest that you continue what seems to be working so well, do what feels best for you, have a good time, and let the labels take care of themselves. If you really really want a label to go by, then perhaps come at it from the direction of 'ok, based on everything I've done and what makes me happiest as a person, it seems that I fit this label or at least come closest to this label.' And then continue doing whatever makes you happy. This seems like a better approach then trying to find a label and then fit into it IMHO.

If anyone asks what you are, just tell them you're having too much fun to bother worrying about that sort of thing.

My 2c worth,

Todd