1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Third time lucky?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Schoening, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Schoening

I'm probably am Gay / Bi ..

Tried to have sex with girls on two occasions, both 1NS. First time, I had a weak errection that flopped on a too tight condom.. Second time I really didnt like the girl.

Now I am travelling, I found out a school friend is too, so we just met, and I know she wants to have sex with me. I mean, if I had wanted, it would have been today when we just met again after a few years.
    Shes pretty, but I don't feel any URGE to fuck her.. To me it almost feels more like a game .. I would really like to make out with her, but at this point I don't know if that is to prove that there is Bi in me or because I really want to.
    I don't mind the idea of being gay that much, it just annoys me that I can't have sex with women if I am.

Never had anything with guys, but there I just know that I am somewhat attracted. I don't know, perhaps it is because I am depressed, a vicious cycle with these thoughs btw.

So, yet another of those topics, clues what I should do? At the moment I just want to go for it. But that's gonna be awkward when I can't get it up and have to confess that I probably am, just gay.

2. Cougar

Cougar Guest

You should not have sex just to prove something. Fucking without any care can't amount to much. Instead of philosophizing about abstractions like gay or bisexual you could concentrate on one person that you find really thrilling and forget the sexual aspect for a moment.