1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Experimenting

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by bre16017, Mar 19, 2013.

1. bre16017

So, I've been contemplating the idea of experimenting with a guy. Not going all the way.
    I think my girlfriend is rather excited by the idea of it.

While I'd like to try, I'm still unsure whether I could actually do it. Kiss and romantically hug a guy. I like the idea of it, even if it is just once. And my girlfriend likes the idea of seeing my do that.

So, I'm either unsure that my uncertainty is from lack of desire, or loyalty to my girlfriend.

2. MapleCross

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi you have presented a bit of a problem for me. What you have suggested is about using a guy to experiment with. This would be fine as long as he knows what you are doing and agrees to it, then it would be just sex between you. However it does sound a bit like just using or possibly abusing another person if they think it is more than a hook up.

If you go on one of the sex websites that provide hook ups then you will find people who will play with you and indeed they may enjoy your girlfriend watching, but not all guys will be happy about that, but some will.

3. photoguy93

I agree - don't lead someone on. What are you wanting? To just experiment sexually with a guy... Or get more intimate? There's a difference.

4. bre16017

Hmm I can see I would need to put some thought into this. I'd hate to be using someone like that. :frowning2:

Thanks, I hadn't thought of it that way :frowning2: :slight_smile:

This is still a very confusing area for me. I do feel rather guilty for this.

5. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

Think about it a bit longer and if you are comfortable with the idea, then it's worth a try. Especially since your girlfriend supports you. That's a rare thing. It could help your questioning of whether or not you're bi.

6. bre16017

Thanks FallenAngel.

My girlfriend is asexual and biromantic, and she's very open minded. She makes me very happy, and as long as I always come back to her at the end of the day, we'll remain happy. She's the one I want to cuddle up to at night, and share my deepest thoughts and feelings with.

7. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As long as everybody is on board with it, then there's really no problem. It might be a bit strange to go out looking for somebody just to hug and kiss, but hey, it's the 21st century - there are people looking for far stranger things. :slight_smile: If you're of age, you might consider placing an online ad. "Straight-but-curious male looking for another male to try some very basic things with. Hugging and kissing only."

Lex

8. bre16017

When the time is right.