1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by faded64, Mar 19, 2013.

1. faded64

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi all,

I'm really confused about my sexuality. I'm 27 and when I was about 17 I got with a girl, I suppose I was just experimenting at that age. I really liked it, we were togethor for about 5 months. I then seemed to forget about girls and started going out with guys, I had one serious relationship with a guy amongst sleeping with a few others, during this time from what I can remember I never thought about girls in a sexual way at all. I just assumed I was experimenting with a girl when I was 17 and I was straight.

Now, in the last few months I have really been thinking about girls again, so much so, that I recently slept with a girl again, we have been talking for awhile and i really really like her. I loved it and want it again. I think I would feel the same about a guy but at the moment its all about girls! Its like I go through phases of thinking/wanting guys or girls!

I'm so confused, not sure what I am. Any advice would be great?

2. Niko

To me, it sounds like you're Bi.

But labels are labels. Whoever you're attracted to be proud of it! Love is love, and it's a beautiful thing. :slight_smile: