1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confusion

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ziggyjig, Mar 22, 2013.

1. ziggyjig

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Im 19 and extremly sexually confused. Ive dated guys but find myself extremly attracted to girls both physically and emoitionally.(My relationships with guys were never serious, lasting at most 3months) Guys are physically appealing but thats just it, nothing more.

My dad has approached me and asked if im a lesbian, but the truth is I keep going back and forth. (my dad is frustrated because he thinks im lieing to him, and he says just decide already) One day im so sure of my sexuality and the next im "in denial" or just confused. Ive never really cared all that much before because the way ive always looked at it is "as long as im happy i dont care", im just trying to get comfortable in my own skin, and am having great difficulty. Im constantly on youtube watching lgbtq videos but its just not enough. so I just wanted to be heard...

Im just looking for some unbiased opinions i guess. lol HELP??

2. campervankid

Well it deffinately sounds to me like you are a lesbian if you are hugely attracted to girls and guys are just physically appealing. I was kind of same before I joined this site - i thought guys look nice but I could never imagine myself in a serious lifgelong relationship with one :slight_smile: I also had lots of self denial or as I called them 'straight days'. :slight_smile: