1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused and Afraid

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by WhovianChik, Mar 26, 2013.

1. WhovianChik

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi, I am very very new to this but this place seemed safe so I would like some advice or just support. My whole life I had never questioned my sexual orientation. I am a girl and therefore should be attracted only to boys. I am now married to a guy for 6 1/2 months. Recently, his brother came out as transgender and a mutual friend came out as a lesbian and is getting married to her girlfriend. Needless to say, a lot has been happening. When I was in high school I went through a phase where I was fascinated with women's breasts. I thought this was simply because I am small-chested. However, I have found myself thinking more intimate thoughts about some girls I know, and even had a sex dream about one of them. I am a little scared and confused and could really use some advice or supportive comments. :icon_redf :help:

2. Farouche

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Welcome to EC.

It sounds likely that you're some variety of bisexual (We come in a lot of varieties.) That's only my interpretation of your post, so don't take it too seriously. Questioning gets a lot easier once you get used to the idea. You'll be all right. (*hug*)(&&&)

3. MoodyButterflie

Out Status:
    A few people
    I've been questioning myself for a while too. It kind of started out like yours, but I found myself more emotionally and now physically attracted to women. Your's could be the complete opposite or anything in between. It's completely fine to question your sexual orientation. Personally, it has started to help me truly understand myself. The best thing is to just go with the flow and find what feels right and natural to you.

4. opti

a big part to me was just starting to be honest to myself, fear of judgement, fear of loss, of hurt, of stereotypes are big clouds that kept me from seeing clearly. the confusion and not knowing yourself is hard, stay strong