1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think my friend is gay?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by jakeclark, Mar 28, 2013.

1. jakeclark

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know that I will never know if I don't ask, but I just want to be sure that he is before I even ask.

Let me just give a list of things that may mean that he is or isn't gay. I'm not totally sure that he is, yet. Some of these will sound very stereotypical, but bear with me please.

-Found picture on his phone - One of a shirtless guy with a boner in sweatpants
    (Could have he just had it as a joke? Was he sending it to someone as a joke? I do not know.)
    -Sounds and acts straight
    -Likes one direction and justin bieber
    -Sends me kissy faces and has sent snapchats of his ass before
    -Shaves his ass
    -Wanted to sleep in my guest house, just us two
    -Wanted to go out to dinner, just us two
    -Frequently acts violent and obnoxiously, something I've noticed is common to a lot of gay guys at my age
    -Constantly talks about girls and makes out with them at parties, but never is in a relationship
    -Has had his dick sucked by a girl before

What do you guys think? I just want to know that my hope isn't what is making me think that he is gay.

2. theMaverick

I mean...it doesn't sound like he's straight. Biggest clue I would say is the picture on his phone. The other things...could be coincidental.

The only way to be sure is to just ask him.

3. opti

i suggest you ask and offer your support even if he denies, like hey ur my friend ill be there for you no matter who u are, i want you to be happy and not pretend to be someone your not

4. chrisyboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'll do this in blocks

Part 1. Why would he have this? I mean, Im gay and have no pictures of any sexual nature of women on my phone...on the other hand...:slight_smile:

Part 2. I sound and act straight when i want! Most guys who like guys, youd never know!

Part 3. He must be at least bi to like MY Beaver and 1D. Rubbish music, but one doesnt focus on the negatives :icon_bigg

Part 4. I shave my ass. I mean who wants a hairy ass, gay or straight! For a gay guy, or me at least, I couldnt cope with a overly hairy ass.

Part 5. He sent you picitures of your ass, wants to share a building with you and wants to dine you. Wish I had your luck :icon_sad:

Part 6. Voilent etc I wouldnt say this is confined to any orientation. Depends on the type, if we're talking bitchy...enough said!

Part 7. Dick suck and makes out with girls. Persoanlly yuck, but each to their own.

SUMMMARY: BED HIM NOW!! A straight guy would never act or do that with a gay guy...hes basically asked you for a date and got himself ready for the afters HAHA

PS. Justin Beiber or 1D is not an appropriate song for the bedroom. Have fun!

#4 chrisyboy, Mar 28, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  5. jakeclark

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well I made a move. He was straight. I'm going to be out to everybody now because ill be forced to. My life is over.

6. LoveMusicPoetry

Oh dear... Still, you never really know unless you ask. Surely it's better to be out though, no hot guys can ask you out if they don't know you're gay. You're gonna be gay all your life, might as well get used to folk knowing now. Good luck.

7. chrisyboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Focus on the positive; it's been done. At least you can go for what you want.