1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so confused, please help:icon_sad:

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by somegirl, Mar 31, 2013.

1. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    First off, I'm new here, so thanks if you've taken the time to read this and reply.:slight_smile:

I'm only 14 (15 next week), so I know, I'm still quite young to know for sure. But since I was 11, I've been confused. That may have something to do with the fact I moved up to high school then, and I go to an all girls school. I had a crush on a guy for a while. But he's been my only one. There were about 6 girls in this period that I've been confused about. I went online and talked to a few people, but I was still so unsure. I eventually dated a girl, we were only together for a month. I ended it, because I didn't think it was what I wanted. I thought I would prefer to be with a guy. I tried socializing with guys after that, for 6 months. But I still just didn't feel anything toward another guy. I told my best friend how I was feeling, and she was so understanding. She helped me a lot. But then I found myself looking at her, a lot. I started to have dreams about her, us kissing and stuff. 3 months later, I still do this. She has a boyfriend, so I'm not going to tell her, I'm confused about her, because I know she is straight. She's just so gentle and kind, not like most other girls I know. I jus:icon_sad::icon_sad:t don't know what to do. Does it sound like I'm bi/lesbian? Please help and reply:icon_sad:

2. Silver Sparrow

I go to an all girls school too!(*hug*)(!) My birthday is also in a little more than a week!
    Welcome to EC!
    I know this probably isn't what you want to hear, but you are the only one who can define your sexuality. It's complicated and makes you wanna :bang: a lot, but it's true. Try to give it time and to tell yourself it's okay not to know.

3. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd recommend that you give yourself some time before you label yourself. The questioning phase can be a bit confusing because your hormones are bouncing off the walls right about now. You are still young, but I have a niece your age, so I'm not going to say you're too young to figure out if you're bisexual/gay. Just follow your heart and don't try to force yourself to fit a certain label. Take your time and have fun (*hug*)

#3 pinklov3ly, Mar 31, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
  4. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    thanks. it's just i don't know what to do. because i'm worried that if i am, my parents won't accept me. i know they won't. but i don't want to kid myself i'm straight just because of them, if i'm not

---------- Post added 1st Apr 2013 at 07:46 AM ----------

Thanks. it's just i don't know what to do. because i'm worried that if i am, my parents won't accept me. i know they won't. but i don't want to kid myself i'm straight just because of them, if i'm not