1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just trying to work things about

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Ruby, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Ruby

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Not so much looking for advice but comments might be helpful.

Okay. So I've been feeling male for a while now, I've embraced that I've rolled with it and I feel better then I have in forever. I feel so much more free and it's great. I've been using a journal to help organize my thoughts and I've come to the conclusion that it's very likely that I identify with male more then female. I'm really not sure what this really means but I like it. I'm not really sure where to go from here...am I trans* or something else? What does this mean for me in the long run? I have no idea...all I know right now is that I'm more comfortable being male then female and that's ok...I think. :thumbsup:

2. SpitfireXSoarin

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I'm not shure what it means for you in the long run. Life is full of uncertainties and mystery. As for the are you trans* question, I think that the only one who can truly decide that is yourself. However, if you like feeling male and want to identify as male, it shure seems like you would be trans*. I wish you the best of luck discovering who you are regardless though.

3. Ronin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's awesome that you're feeling so free right now. Journalling is awesome, it's amazing how much it helps. I've started too, I like using my webcam for it. Never been able to do the writing thing, myself. Otherwise, what SpitfireXSoarin said ^