1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So very confused.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by picknmix, Apr 4, 2013.

1. picknmix

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, beware very long post. Sorry but have to explain it all.
    I have mainly dated guys but have slept with 4 women in totally. My first experience was at 19 Uni with a girl I will name only as C and wow the lid was firmly blown off. It was sex on and off for a number of months then fizzled out. Then I met a guy and had my son. Then we split up and since then I have had a brief relationship with a girl named B reverted back to C after we got in contact on internet for a few meets. I then had a girl one night stand and then have been with a girl named T for nearly year now but broke up recently as neither one of us wants to come out to our family. I am attracted to men and women and know that now as I can't have all these female experiences just for 'trying' sake I obviously enjoy them! But where do I sit on the sexual spectrum. I crave stability and 'normal' 'accepted' like with my last boyfriend, my son's Father but I love sex with women. I like men and women and can't decide, it's tearing me apart. Does anyone else feel like this or know someone who has a similar experiences?

2. Cougar

Cougar Guest

You are really bisexual. You really want both sexes! If you look at the forums for bisexuality the majority there seems to identify as 'straight' with an occasional excursion into homosexual territory. They also seem to be afraid of the label 'gay', though it doesn't bite.

If you want to enjoy women on a regular basis you can't keep things secret. As you live in London that should not be the biggest problem. Face the facts, you definitely want women, so you must learn to show your colours. You can't always play 'female secret agents' with your women. Don't be afraid of the LESBIAN label, even though your are BISEXUAL.

Of course you want to combine the advantages of both world without paying for it. But some compromises are necessary. If you want to have a male and a female partner at the same time, read more about POLYAMORY (and that jealousy is not the big problem), there are forums and also books. If you content yourself with female affairs, it will be easier of course for a boyfriend.

Don't be too shy to discuss these questions with your boyfriends; just make it clear from the beginning that it doesn't mean threesomes for him. An open-minded man would be a good choice, perhaps someone who is bisexual too and wants a semi-traditional :icon_wink family life. Just imagine that for bisexual men straight women are a bit boring because they are sexually so limited. Symmetry in the relations would be perfect, but can't be expected from your next crush.

Be courageous and just do it!