1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MissSunshine, Apr 7, 2013.

1. MissSunshine

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok I dont know where to start so I guess the beginning would be the best.
    Ever since I left school I knew I was attracted to girls but when I tried to talk about it to friends they made me feel really insecure and question my self because I didn't fully understand what I wanted. So I continued to date guys even though it didn't feel right at all because it was 'normal'. Then three years ago I met this guy who I really felt like I could be myself with and things felt right and I thought it must of been a phase, but I was still attracted to girls, whenever I went out it was me seeing other girls before any of his friends. Fast forward to about a month ago we have a happy little 2 year old and I thought everything was good. I still had fantasies about how it would be if I was with a girl and Id still find my self looking when we'd go out. Then he says that he thinks we need some time apart. I was deverstates, so depressed but I expected it he was becoming more and more distant. I started to think it would be a good thing as I'd be able to explore these feelings. But I couldn't even think about him not being there, and then after a week he said he can't live without me so I went back but now I well I don't regret going back but I wish I had explored more of these emotions and even though he said he is happy for me to still explore my sexuality I feel bad.
    Ok so now I've written all of this I don't even know why and what the point of it is I guess I just want to know if any one has ever been through something similar and what happened?

2. Cougar

Cougar Guest

Isn't that perfect that you boyfriend even supports your search?

But now you have to do your part. Stop feeling bad; longing for women is totally normal, just look at the men! :icon_wink

You won't want to miss the experience of homosexuality!

Now you should look for some local help to let your dreams come true in this year!