1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

still a little confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Olls91, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Olls91

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sngseutiko im gay, i've had a boyfriend for 2 months now things seem to be going well. He even recently met the family. But I can't help but feel a little Confused still occasionally I catch myself looking at women still even though their genitals do nothing for me, that is to say that I like looking at clothed women even though I know whats underneith. I Get Aroused by men including my Bf I like the look of dicks and ass and They arouse me I dont mind Boobs But they Dont arouse. I worry Being gay is A Phase As I Feel guilt about it. I Just Want To Stop Questioning Things.

P.s Written on Android excuse mistakes xx

2. somemiracle

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You probably just have an aesthetic reaction towards women. You like the look of them, but you're not necessarily attracted to them. Maybe work on the guilt you feel about being gay, try to accept yourself more? Then you might be able to understand your sexuality better, as you're more comfortable with it.