1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 weeks until my first endo appt.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by DoriaN, Apr 10, 2013.

1. DoriaN

My joy is intertwined with my fear; that I will not receive hormones on the same day.

My girlfriend was from a different town so she got them the same day... but I'm deathly afraid I'll have to endure another waiting period... I don't know how I would be able to bare it.

I've been waiting for 3+ years for this day, and for the past 70 days I have been counting down on the calender.

2 weeks is not far away... I'm incredibly excited! But if I have to wait 1-3 months after that I might just go insane... quite possibly literally, I have terrible anxiety and have gone into hypertension for much less.

I'm sure I am worrying for nothing but until the event has transpired I'm constantly stressed.

2. nikom87

Well congratulations! I am sure you have nothing to worry about. I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you :slight_smile:

3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  4. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Hopefully you'll get them on the same day. :slight_smile: Congratulations.

5. team1901

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Congrats!!! :slight_smile:

6. DoriaN

Thanks, I'm starting to worry less but life has been rocky so my auto-guard wants to kick in xD

12 days!! ;_;

7. DhammaGamer

On my first visit my doctor put me on spiro, then we had another visit a month later where he drew blood to check potassium levels and wrote the scrip for estradiol, and he doubled my spiro dosage. The third visit was 3 months after that when he doubled estradiol and spiro again and started me on progesterone. I would honestly be prepared for a possible short wait as you start out just because the doctor doesn't want to confound variables and these medications are no simple matter. You will come to realize that patience is absolutely necessary to your sanity in this process.

8. Just Jess

I'm excited for you! Let us know how things happen?