1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my update; for those interested

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by opti, Apr 11, 2013.

1. opti

ok so im still struggling to live full time as myself. it is quite easy to hide as a guy(not very well) to go out for cigs. still need to quit lol cuz i have to constantly clear my throat to speak in the pitches i aim for... so i been buying them by pack and trying to slow down. when i dress as a guy to go get cigs it really makes me feel like im letting myself down. But i now only spend what maybe an hr a week as a guy so im getting there..

anyways I GOT IN HOWARD BROWN!!! and if everything goes right my current HRT start date is May 29, three days after my bday.. :icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

my savings is running out and i can only stay here till the end of april, im unsure what my plan is but i need to come up with something before im in the moment unprepared. i still stick with my attitude of i dont care if i lose everything to start over as myself.

and my make up skills are getting there seriously i can finally do eyeliner in straight even lines lol i understand highlighting and foundation way better.

so im having fun being myself for now and waiting. as comfortable as i am hiding in my lil home in my lil town; i need to get out and not be so isolated from the world. i need to be around good ppl, ppl i can relate, i need to love and be loved...

sometimes ppl dont know if im mtf or ftm is that a bad thing? im like im transgender, and ppl think i was a woman pretending to be a guy the whole time they knew me(im like im flattered u already think im a woman)... lol

well if u actually read me thanks and take care... ciao

#1 opti, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  2. Ronin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Congrats on getting in!! Sounds like things are really coming along =) All the best!!

3. Sinopaa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations hun! (*hug*)