1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused? not confused?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Caliber, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Caliber

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok, i know i am a lesbian, i have both a sexual interest and emotional connection with girls, but i also have the emotional connection with some guys (OK that might be a stretch) but i have no interest in a...shiver...penis...urgh or men in general,I'm somewhat phobic of them. My friend thinks I'm bi but as i said i don't have a sexual interest in them. Sigh, any ideas guys?

2. LD579

I think you shouldn't stress over whether you like guys or not. It definitely sounds like you don't like them sexually... There also may be a possibility that you like guys romantically / emotionally, even just to some small degree.

Don't get hung up on labels. They fit many people, but they also don't fit many people. I can 100% call myself gay, because it's certainly more convenient than saying "Oh, well, I like guys sexually and physically and emotionally and romantically. I also don't feel that way for girls at all."

Basically, don't worry about this. I don't know you, and only you know if this would be plausible or not, but if you sort of feel a connection to some guys, maybe one day you'll meet a cool guy who you'll end up liking a lot. It sounds pretty farfetched, and it probably is, but it sounds like there's a (small) possibility of that happening for you.

3. Caliber

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe but its only with some guys that are my friends that i have a very small connection with and even then I am mostly volatile towards the male gender,My friends say that i can become quite hostile towards them, I haven't been treated well by males (that includes my family) quite honestly I'm surprised that they haven't figured out that I am gay by this point, one has but hey....