1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Never have strong sexual urges (for people)

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Theagonist, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Theagonist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I just never really see someone and think: omg they're so hot I want to fuck them so hard. ever, for anybody, Like most guys do. Like I notice when when a guy us cute and he defiantly catches my attention, but that still doesn't happen often. It's not like I don't have a sex drive, I masturbate.. a few times a day (3), and I always think about guys, but I'm not really attracted to anybody sexually, like kind of.. not really? And I never really have, and I do want to have sex with guys, not really just random hook ups, but I kind wish I would want to do that. And it makes me question if I'm even gay, sigh

I'm probably some level of being asexual..:sadface:

---------- Post added 12th Apr 2013 at 03:29 PM ----------

I just realized that the title might sound like I'm into bestiality.. lol not the case

2. Yui

Yui

Maybe demisexual?

I definitely notice if someone is attractive/cute/pretty but there is absolutely no sexual attraction until I have a rather deep emotional connection with that person. Without the emotional connection its like staring at a beautiful painting - nice to look at but zero sexual interest :lol:

#2 Yui, Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  3. Theagonist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I dont even know what that means

4. LD579

It means you form sexual attraction to others after getting to know them better, basically. Like... You'll form an emotional attachment, and then a sexual attraction, to some guy. I guess you only like guys, though, so you can still call yourself, gay, really. Most people would think, upon hearing the word, that it means you like the same-gendered people as the one you identify with (you're a guy and you like guys).

Words are just words, though, and sometimes they can't do our feelings or thoughts or attractions justice.

5. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Perhaps you're a bottom? Yeah, the initial thought is daunting, but there's alot of benefits to being a bottom that most people don't want to learn and research about.

I say this purely out of personal experience. Never have I thought "OMG I WANNA FUCK THEM" and frankly, it always confused me why just about every other guy, gay, straight, whatever, would want to. I mean yeah, that's the logical nature of it, but for some reason, I never actually thought that, despite the fact I made sex jokes. And I still don't get why our society is based around that kind of thought. But later on, I experimented a few other kinds of masturbation and quickly learned I was wired as a bottom.

It seems you and I have a similar story. Please do PM me if you wish. I've never really known there was someone else with a story as close to mine.

6. Yui

Yui

Yup, it's what Luthan said and my post actually already explained it as well :wink:

You don't experience sexual attraction until you form a strong emotional bond to someone. That can be a close friend or someone you have some kind of a crush on.

Example: I had sex with two girls - they were both really close friends of mine that I had known for years before the thought of sex with them even crossed my mind, but since we were so close and had a strong emotional bond I eventually wanted to have sex with them. I have a crush on a girl and I am sexually attracted to her but I've known her for 7 years before that happened. I also have a crush on a guy and am sexually attracted to him but I've known him for 5 years and we've been really close before I started to be attracted to him.

For me sex is the next step when I'm superclose with someone because you can't be closer to someone than having sex with that person. But it's nothing I think of when someone's pretty or good looking.

I can form strong emotional bonds with guys and girls so my demisexuality kinda results in making me bisexual as well. Don't know if thats always the case, I actually always thought so but there are homoromantic and heteroromantic demisexuals as well so gay will probably fit if you only crush on guys/masturbate to guys/see yourself with a guy in the future :slight_smile:

But yeah - thats actually not so much about labeling yourself but more something to answer your question and to show that's perfectly normal :slight_smile:

7. Theagonist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hmm.. well I don't think demisexual really fits me exactly right

8. sillyolme

There is also Grey-Asexual where you occasionally get sexually attracted, but not quite as often as others. Also, I am like this, where I have found someone attractive, but not really wanting to make love to them/ kiss/whatever. However, it does sometimes happen.

#8 sillyolme, Apr 13, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2013
  9. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

I think I'm grey ace but not sure to which sex

10. sillyolme

Hmm... Maybe ask yourself, who you would feel okay about being in a relationship with or even kissing

11. Theagonist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'd say I am