1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What exactly am I?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by J33, Apr 13, 2013.

1. J33

J33

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi My name is... Ringo :wink:
    Ever since I was 14 I've been convinced I'm gay. But the problem is I only like to date girls. I want to have kids(my own flesh & blood) when I'm older. I'm emotionally attracted to girls & I think I'm a homophobe deep down(Being with a guy for anything other than sex makes me feel unexplainably angry). So long story short I am physically attracted to guys but emotionally attracted to ladies. I always just say I'm bisexual when someone asks. So am I bisexual? Gay? :frowning2: Thanks for any help guys.

2. Hefiel

I've definitively been exactly through this as well, and so does many other LGBT members. Emotionally attracted to females, physically/sexually attracted to males. I eventually lost interest in females at one point however, so now I'm strictly into males (both emotionally and physically).

Your anger towards your sexual attraction to males may stem more from guilt rather than homophobia. Feeling guilty is not exactly unusual, it's something you'll come to terms with as you learn more about yourself. Had you been homophobic, I don't think you'd even be on this forum to begin with, and your language would be a bit more "vulgar" when it comes to defining homosexuality, which is not your case.

I don't think you'll find an answer by just trying to put a label over your feelings. I'd suggest you take your time and learn more about yourself. Experiment with either gender if you can and see where it leads.

3. Jay

Jay

I can tell you what you are for a fact:

You're a human being. With emotions, with desires, with dreams and aspirations.

Do not let a label define your life. Live it to the best of your abilities. Have fun, explore your body, get to know yourself, let your mind be free.... and always, always, use a condom.

Unless you're ready to have kids, and you're having vaginal sex with your wife/girlfriend.

4. Samx

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You know you can have kids(your own flesh and blood) with a gay partner too right?

I agree with both above. Explore and get to know yourself a little better and eventually you´ll find out.