1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

13 M Need Support

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by inthecloset422, Apr 14, 2013.

1. inthecloset422

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi guys I'm 13 and I'm a guy who has been thinking about me being gay for a year now. I feel attracted to guys, but I'm not sure if I'm 100 percent sure I'm actually gay. I need some support in figuring this out...:help:

2. SomeNights

Welcome to EC!

I think your best is to just live and not stress it. I mean for me, it has become more apparent as i've lived life and it just kinda happened. Hope I helped a litte.

3. lawRAWR

I'm in the same situation, but from a girl's perspective. I'm not too much older than you (15) and at our age, I think it's best to see sexuality as fluid. It will change a lot for some people at this time (well it has for me), hormones and all.
    Hope I helped

4. AKTodd

EC is a great place for this sort of support and just a friendly place in general:slight_smile:

Welcome to the group and whatever/whenever you need to talk there's someone here to listen.

Todd

5. subterra

Welcome to EC :slight_smile:
    you should not worry about it at the moment, you're just 13, it would be fast if you knew already, and you shouldn't rush it.
    I'm 17 myself and I'm still not sure, the best thing you can do is just live your life, listen to your feelings and see where it takes you, if you end up in the arms of a guy and you like it, then yes you're gay, i know the question you're asking yourself is very annoying since its almost unanwserable and important, but give it time :slight_smile: sooner or later you will figure it all out.
    Aaron.

6. funnylion

funnylion Guest

I'm with everyone else here. Just don't stress over it right now. You don't have to 'force' yourself to like girls or guys at this point. Live and be a teenager for a few years! The more experiences you have, the better you'll be able to formulate who you really are and what (who) you really like. Best of luck and we're glad you're here - we hope you stick around and make some friends!

7. Goodnyte

Welcome to EC! It is always good to have new members join the community.

I have to agree with everyone else. Don't stress about figuring out your sexuality right now. Live your life and the answer will eventually come to you. Some people in take days, some months, some years or even a few decades to figure it out. Don't stress though. Just go with the flow.