1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Appropriate co worker Behavior?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Mrcake, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Mrcake

I have a co worker that I work with who is high up in my job, and she has been flirtatious with me lately. I have noticed especially today that she has been sending obvious signals of attraction towards me, but she is 3 or 4 years older than I am. The reason why I am posting this is because I wanted some advice. Obviously I am not out of the closet yet, and have just recently figured out that I may be gay\gay leaning. I still think that she is an awesome person, but I don't want to tell her that I am gay. How can I do this in a friendly manner without saying , "I'm gay, sorry, please stop flirting with me." I admire woman, but I don't see myself having sex with them, so I wouldn't want a relationship with her. Thanks. :icon_sad:

2. bb1984

Maybe just tell her sorry, but you're unavailable.

3. Mrcake

I want to hang out with her or have a good time, but I don't want a relationship of course.

4. Mrcake

Help please!

5. Ticklish Fish

can't you just pretend you're busy with customers/work to even notice her signals?

6. Mrcake

It is a very small business and I am the editor, so I have to work with her all the time. I like her a lot as a friend and everything.. I wouldn't want to avoid her. :eusa_doh: