1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What kind of sexuality is this

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Myra48, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Myra48

So, I'm ftm or something like that. Anyway, i like girls. I thought that I only liked girls but then I kinda liked my best friend who is a guy, but I don't want to have sex with him. Also I really like gender variant or gender queer girls. I think that I could even be attracted to someone who is ftm. I'm really curious about being in a relationship with an ftm. In fact, I really want that, even more than a girl. But I don't want to date someone who is physically male. So what is that? It's not bi because I'm not attracted to the male anatomy. But what does it mean that I want to date someone who's ftm? I'm attracted to the idea of being in what would be perceived as a gay relationship. Any ideas?

2. UndercoverGypsy

You, good sir, are a homo-romantic bisexual. Basically, that means that you want romantic relationships with men, but not sexual. You also want a sexual and romantic relationship with a woman. The fact that you are attracted to the idea of dating an ftm is completely separate, and I would imagine that it has to do with wanting to date people with similar feelings to yourself.

3. PinkFluff

Well, a Biromantic Homosexual
    Biromantic- Wanting romantic relations with both men and women.
    Homosexual- You should know what this is.

4. Niko

I agree with homo-romantic bisexual. Since you're FtM, that means you're a guy and well if you like girls then you're straight. So you're not homosexual, but you wouldn't mind being in a romantic relationship with a guy, so you are homo-romantic. And if you like both men and women you're bi.

5. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    Actually, this is something I want to know as well. :slight_smile:

6. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Your orientation sounds a lot like mine. I would love to date an ftm. I identify as pansexual

7. UndercoverGypsy

I don't have a link to the thread, but I remember one on /lgbt/ (4chan) where there were a bunch of cis guys talking about how they'd love to date an ftm. My point being, you're not alone.