1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMFG I'm confused! Am I bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Alexander69, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Alexander69

Ok so this girl at my work is super gorgeous like I mean she will be a model or in playboy I assure you she is picture perfect. Beautiful blonde har perfect bright blue eyes which a hint of green perfect facial features perfect body toned and tanned. She's also super nice like I mean a super calm as happy and respectful person. She makes me laugh. Idk I'm having these feeling for her it started a while ago with like "wow she's so beautiful" but now I feel like I really care for her like these feelings are growing. I feel that they may be sexual feelings also which is what is confusing me the most here. I love men 99.9999999999999999999% or the time but this one girl idk what these feelings are sexually I get turned on and I feel like I Would love to kiss her and hug her and cuddle her but when I start thinking sex wise I feel like I couldn't get it "up" i thought it was infatuation at first but idk what it is now! Like vagina is not a turn on for me but why WHY do I feel like I could love her? What are these feeling? What's happening here it's really stressful these feeling I'm having

2. Priiiide

It's hard to say.. Do you maybe care for her platonically and just want to cuddle in a friendly way? Or do you desire her sexually? Have you tried including her in your sexual fantasies and see what happens?

---------- Post added 20th Apr 2013 at 03:10 PM ----------

Keep in mind, sometimes people confuse admiration for sexual attraction, but if it is genuine attraction then that is totally fine too, time will tell most of the time. Have the feelings lasted long?

3. Alexander69

I have I can't imagine having sex with her or any woman. I just want to cuddle her sea so beautiful

4. Priiiide

Do you feel excited around her sexually or an urge to kiss her? It sounds like you just care about her as a friend however let it play out, maybe you do have feelings..

5. Alexander69

I could never have sex with a girl but I feel like I care for we just not sexually but I want her cause sea so beautiful like she's amazingly beautiful like a doll

6. Priiiide

So basically what you're saying is.. That you could stare at her and admire her, basically like a piece of art work on a wall, right? That's totally ok :slight_smile: it doesn't make you any less gay, it just shows you can appreciate females. If you do develop romantic or sexual feelings, don't freak out, that's ok, but it's safe to say that I don't think you like her in that way! I mean you don't see yourself in a relationship with her?

7. Alexander69

I could kiss her hug her just not have sex with her......... LOL

8. sillyolme

Biromantic Homosexual then? Sexuality isn't all black and white and it is possible to fall in love with someone you dont want to have sex with