1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Me again..... (small wall of text)

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by sillyolme, Apr 20, 2013.

1. sillyolme

Okay. This just isn't seeming to give me any peace and is distracting me from revision, so I would rather know and then just leave it. I've tried to leave it, saying I don't need to label myself etc but its just bugging me.

I currently identify as Panromantic Homosexual. I have no issue with falling in love with whatever gender. Love is love and it can happen with anyone. However, the Homosexual part, I'm not too sure about. Hell, I love women, can often be caught looking at boobs or straining to focus on their face (or just don't look at them, but at a point on the wall) and sometimes I can look at some of my friends and have this strong urge to kiss them. I don't really get that with guys.. I don't even see them as attractive. Fine with kissing them, but I don't really feel like I need to kiss them (unless drunk, or its a boyfriend who I dearly love etc) Still like kissing them. Just feels a bit hollow.

Okay, so it sounds like I'm Homosexual, right? Well.. That's just it. The sexual part. When I see a girl who I think looks good, at most, I would want to kiss them or maybe grab their boobs. I don't think about sex at all. I have had sex before and it kinda felt a bit mechanical, going through the process. Even with the Homosexuality, I don't think of how much I would like to sleep with her. It never really crosses my mind.

But, I occasionally fantasise passionately making out with someone, wonder what it would be like, kinda "Oh, that would be nice to try out" I don't see someone, even if its on the internet, and think about how much I would like to sleep with her (sorry, circling here...) Also, have fantasised something along the lines of chocolate on female chests :icon_redf

I wouldn't say I'm asexual, because... I dunno. I don't particularly want to be that way :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (no offence to anyone, but its not for me) I think, after a while, I would probably miss sex/sexual activities

Thanks.....

2. sillyolme

Edit* should probably mention that I have only had straight sex. I havnt actually done anything with a girl, as of yet....

3. Hexagon

Well given that you only had straight sex, that might be the reason. Sex is bound to be a little difficult if there is no sexual attraction involved, thus affecting your idea of sex with girls. Or you may be gray-a.

4. sillyolme

Is it possible to be grey ace to one gender rather than all? But still romantically attracted to all? I mean, I've had boyfriends and loved them to pieces, but havnt been sexually attracted to them. Just enjoy kissing, cause I guess its a way of showing affection (also, endorphins are nice) But I can imagine myself getting attracted once in a relationship with a female, cause I actually apprieciate how they look

#4 sillyolme, Apr 20, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  5. Cougar

Cougar Guest

I propose that you choose between lesbian and asexual now. In case that you consider yourself as asexual there is nothing to do for you, so you should choose

LESBIAN :icon_wink

and try to begin your lesbian career without wasting more time.

If you have found out that 'lesbian' was the wrong label you can read almost everything about asexuality here:

Asexual Visibility and Education Network

6. sillyolme

Just gonna call myself a lesbian and be done with it (or at least try my best)