1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by greenmachine125, Apr 20, 2013.

1. greenmachine125

hi i was just wondering if anyone could offer me some advice. i'm currently 21 years old and questioning whether i'm straight or bi or a lesbian. i've dated men and found myself really in love with them. sex was always enjoyable but there never a "finale" so to speak. i remember being in high school and finding myself looking at other girls and sometimes i still do. mostly when i look at them it's out of jealousy, wishing that i looked like them rather than myself. however there is some sort of attraction there but i'm not sure if its sexual or again if its out of envy.

throughout my friendships i've always gotten super close to a girl friend and then it would abruptly end in an argument. i've always felt a sense of loyalty to my girl friends but i'm starting to wonder if it was more than that. i don't know if i was thinking that we were just very close and good friends but that i was actually developing emotional feelings in a way that was more than friendship. i'm just very confused as to if what i'm feeling is within the scope of a friendship of if i start to feel something that is more.

the problem is that i really don't know how i feel. i don't really want to be a lesbian or bisexual. i see myself ultimately ending up with a man. but i tend to find reasons as to why i don't want to hook up with them. i also think that because my past relationships have ended with me getting hurt i'm very guarded as to allowing myself to become emotionally involved with someone.

anyway i'm just super confused and if anyone could offer me some advice i'd really appreciate it. i've been torturing myself over this issue for quite some time and it really gives me a lot of anxiety. i just wish i could figure out the answer.

2. Cougar

Cougar Guest

Ultimately. But not now. Because now you are occupied with something really thrilling:

Because there is something irritating with your relations to men:

Your puzzling fascination with women ...

On which way to do you want to find the solution? I guess that you want to explore homosexuality now, because it is so new and unknown to you.

You seem to depend on labels, so call yourself BISEXUAL during your research. The more experience you have with women the better you can judge your relations with men.

You can always move to the STRAIGHT or LESBIAN label if you find out that you don't want to deal with both sexes in the long term.

But you are what you DO; and it is you who decides what you do. All is up to you!

Because the idea is new for you you are probably afraid of homosexuality. You are just learning something new that is not yet universally accepted so you are a pioneer. Enjoy that feeling! In my opinion homosexuality is an incredibly attractive option for everyone with a broad sexual horizon. No excuses! :icon_wink

3. greenmachine125

the thing is i feel like im focused more on physical aspects of women but the thought of having to be in a relationship with one doesn't seem appealing. i don't really get along with girls that well and i enjoy the company of guys a lot more. also i can't really see myself performing sexual acts on another girl. i just find some of the attributes of girls to be appealing. but like i said when i see a girl who is good looking im usually thinking wow shes so pretty i wish i looked like her, not wow i wish i could sleep with her. so i guess i'm not really a lesbian and maybe i am bi? or maybe i just wish i was better looking and thats why im so fixated on it?