1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so confused, please help

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by somegirl, Apr 20, 2013.

1. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    :icon_sad:
    For the past 4 years I've been really confused about my sexual orientation. I had a crush on my best friend (a boy) when I was 11, but since then, nothing for boys at all. And I have quite a few good guy friends. I started getting confused after my crush for this guy, and thought I liked a girl. Then there were a few more. On about the 5th one, I told her, and turns out she had feelings for me too. So we started dating, and after about a month, she told me she loved me. I felt so bad, because I started getting confused again. I decided it'd be best if I left her, because it would cause her less pain in the long run. I went through a really rough time after that, and didn't really talk to anyone for a while. I finally started talking to my friends again about 6 months later, and started to like my best friend, lets call her friend A. Well so I thought. I then came out to my best friend, and she accepted me, and I started calling myself a lesbian. A few months later, here I am, confused between 2 girls. I thought I was in love with this girl, and I got over her, and started liking someone else (friend B), but now I'm confused between the 2, and my sexual orientation in general. When friend A hugs me, I get extremely turned on. It lasts for like 20 seconds, and I always just want to kiss her. But I am always fantasizing and dreaming about friend B. And she always makes me happy, and I'm always nervous about seeing her.
    After writing it all out, it does sound like I'm a lesbian doesn't it? I'm not saying it as a bad thing, I am just so confused right now:/ But how do I know which girl I like? Or is it possible I like them both? What do I do?