1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay or not or Bisexual or what???

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Kerryspirit, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Kerryspirit

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi there, :smilewave

I need some advice, I am 45 year old women with a background of (not good) hetero relationships :confused: and always fantasised about being with a woman. I have experienced of course but then I guess chickened out.
    So as a good girl I married of course a WHOLE YEAR wow and had a child...

Back to square one - I am single for over 7 years and got closer to myself and worked on myself and can say I am quite in good contact with myself.
    Of course NOW it pops up AGAIN.:eusa_doh:
    I am ready for a new relationship but now with who?
    When do I know that I am gay?
    What are the "signs" I know all about it of course, read all about it of course, talked with my friends of course :icon_wink
    As it happens also that unexpectedly many of my close friends came out lately :kiss:

If I think about being a guy I am kind of sexually YAK but then I think maybe its only because of my bad past but when I think about a woman ... mmmmmmm

I need any advice I can get i am really confused... :dry:

Thanks guys so much (&&&)

2. wrhla

wrhla Guest

I'm pretty sure you already know the answer to that one. But for what it's worth, I'm betting on gay. And if your close friends have been coming out as well, wow, it seems like a great moment for you to take the plunge.

Then again, I'm not in much of a position to talk. I have been on the fence about this for quite awhile. I came out as gay a couple of months ago, then, realized that I'm still attracted to women. Or am I really? Did I rush back to bi because I used to be attracted to women? Am I still? I don't think sexually about women much anymore, but maybe I will again. . . .

3. Kerryspirit

Out Status:
    A few people
    oh yeah I can absolutely relate to that... I thought I am bisexual as i thought I am still attracted to men but then when I see or meet a man being attracted to and think about the sex i am OMG.... but then am I bi as i am really still attracted or just to hold on to a BIT of conformity ;-) and scared to let go.. it is really a confusing thin that gay thing :icon_wink
    did you come up with a "solution" for it? Do you prefer one gender to be intimate with? sorry to be so blunt but I really need ALL experiences I can get :icon_bigg

thanks