1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I bi or gay?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by valon, Apr 23, 2013.

1. valon

valon Guest

So, I'm not really sure if I'm bisexual or gay. I'm somewhat sure that I'm gay, but I also have really weird attractions to girls. Both romantically and sexually. So I'm not really sure. See, I don't have these feelings constantly. It's very oddly spaced out, and random. But, I'm almost always attracted to guys. :confused:

2. Ticklish Fish

How about undefined until proven certain? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. cm81990

cm81990 Guest

How frequent do they occur?

4. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's possible to be intermediate between gay or straight and bisexual - you can feel sexual attraction for either gender, but show a pronounced preference for one gender over the other.

5. wrhla

wrhla Guest

Well, it sounds to me like your on the gay side of things but have some hetero attractions. I keep saying the same thing, because I made this mistake for so many years. Stop worrying about how to categorize things. It can drive you bat-shit crazy. It drove me bat-shit crazy. Try "queer" as a nice catchall term.

6. J Snow

Through out pretty much my entire life I've had difficulty trying to understand my sexuality. In fact, I still don't really understand it today. The difference is, I kind of like it that way. I just accepted that I'm a complicated person and that makes me unique. I've chosen to embrace it and like it that way.

7. cm81990

cm81990 Guest

Is it strong enough for you to want to act on it? I do occasionally experience a brief sexually arousing thought of a girl, usually in a sexual position, that lasts no more than a minute. It isn't even remotely strong enough to cause me to act on it. It's just a passing thought that can be arousing for a brief second. I think it has more to do with hormones than genuine attraction. Never really felt that towards real life girls though