1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What the fuck am I??

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jacki, May 1, 2013.

1. Jacki

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi!
    At first,im 19 years old and I never had a relationship or sex before :frowning2:, just to inform you.
    Here's my problem:
    I always thought I would be straight, but at the moment I'm not really sure about this...
    I had a few crushes on boys in the past years, but it never worked out... :frowning2:
    but I also always found (and still find) girls attractive(hot/ beautiful and I could imagine to sleep with one. But i'm not sure if I could have a serious relationship with a girl... There is just the lust, the sexual desire to kiss a girl but not really the emotionally...
    With a guy I could imagine to have a sexual AND emotionally relationship. I've heard about the term biromantic. Maybe I'm bisexual and heteroromantic? Could that be my sexual orientation?
    I'm really confused at the moment... :confused:

2. SomeNights

sounds like you got the right label for it.

I think you should focus on what individuals you would like to have a relationship with and then think about the sexual aspect out of it. (notice I didn't say worry about the associated gender or label) If you're comfortable with that of course.