1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A question

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Dufflepud, May 2, 2013.

1. Dufflepud

I'm hoping someone can help figure out how I should classify my sexuality - more specifically, whether I should call myself "bisexual" or "pansexual." I'm physically attracted to men, women, transmen, transwomen, etc. I really don't care about gender at all in that regard. As such, I'd be inclined to say pansexual. However, I'm also not attracted to overtly masculine men. I.E. I would only want a partner that would be generally submissive in a relationship. As such, I'd think that I fall short of the "pansexual" moniker. On the other hand, the fact that I'm attracted to people who are non-cisgendered means that bisexual doesn't quite cover it, right?

Thoughts?

2. Cougar

Cougar Guest

You are really precocious! :icon_wink I agree that PANSEXUAL fits your sexual interests best. The 'pansexual' label is also helpful to start a discussion about sexual labeling, whereas bisexuality perplexes only a few gays. Your desire to dominate males is irrelevant. Please let me know if you find a simple English word that says the same, because I am not a fan of mixing Greek with Latin.

3. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

I think pansexual is the best fit, based on what you described.

4. Dufflepud

Thanks for the help!

#4 Dufflepud, May 3, 2013
    Last edited: May 3, 2013