1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I kissed a boy and it made me cry

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Waterlilly, May 3, 2013.

1. Waterlilly

I don't know if this is related to my sexuality, but some people I talked to said it might be and I'd like to know if anyone else has had a similar thing:
    I am mostly attracted to women, but sometimes I can think that a guy is attractive, although it is never like it is with girls. There was this guy that I met who was cute and smart, so i though maybe I liked him. I don't know, I might have still been hoping I'm not gay, or I really did like him. Anyways, he kissed me and I felt nothing. I have never been kissed before and I was too shocked to say anything, so I let him think I liked it and he kept kissing me until I finally was able to leave. He looked like he was really enjoying it and all I felt was "people like this?". When I got home, I cried. That was two days ago. I still shudder when I think about it and I cried this morning when I told my therapist. Is it because he's a guy? Or is there something wrong with me? Or maybe it's just him? Thinking about him is definitely killing any last vestige of straightness that I might have been feeling. I might cry again. Is this normal?:tears:

2. Niko

Hmm it's possible that it could lead to your sexuality. Did you want him to kiss you or no? Cause that could play into some of it as well. For example I was kissed by two girls in one day, and I became awfully depressed afterwards. And that depression lingered on for a week or so.. Yes the kissing played a part of that depression; but that wasn't just it, it was more so because I repeatedly told them no.

Have you ever kissed a girl? If so, was that a better experience?

(*hug*) I don't think there's anything wrong with you, you just didn't enjoy it really. :slight_smile:

3. Waterlilly

I've never kissed anyone before, so no girls. I truly hadn't thought about kissing him before it happened and afterwards I did not want him to kiss me again, I just didn't know how to articulate it.

4. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Same thing happened to me 2x and I didn't wanna kiss them

5. Femmeme

(*hug*) I'm sorry.

I know you want to try and experiment and this is all new to you, but if someone is doing something like that and it doesn't feel good; put a stop to it. That's for your good and the other person's. Embracing that boundary now can say you so much pain and confusion over the course of your dating life.

If you don't know what so say, just gently push him away or raise your hand up as a barrier between you when he stops.

You don't even have to explain yourself, just say "Sorry I don't want to."

---------- Post added 4th May 2013 at 01:33 AM ----------

P.S. it might be your sexuality, or it might be that you just don't have chemistry with this particular guy. Sometime it just doesn't work, even if the person seems awesome.

6. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah I kissed a couple guys in high school. I have yet to find someone I enjoy kissing.

It may just be because you felt no connection to the person you had your first kiss with. I know how much that sucks. You can't get that back and replace it with an enjoyable experience!

7. Sayu

It depends on whether you just think he's good-looking or you have a crush on him. When I was with a boy (I was 13) and we were kissing, I didn't feel anything. It was kinda gross to be honest. But I didn't like him very much, I think I just wanted to try what it would feel like to have a boyfriend. And when I was making out with a boy whom I had a little crush on (although there was somebody else whom I've loved deeply), I enjoyed it. The only thing I felt bad about was cheating on the other person, even though we weren't together and will probably never be (99.99%)... But still I felt bad about it. But when it comes to that kissing session :slight_smile:D), I enjoyed it.

#7 Sayu, May 4, 2013
    Last edited: May 4, 2013