1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this feels weird

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by jessika, May 5, 2013.

1. jessika

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Is it odd to start questioning your sexuality at 17?? I feel like everyone knows at such a young age, and things just started happening this year for me. At the moment, I feel no difference with being ith a boy or girl and can find bothe extremely attractive. But this has left me extremely confused as well. I just want to know who I am again.

2. SomeNights

Nah. I actually find that even though I did not add it all up until i was like 15 or 16, looking back there were little signs and things that make more sense more now that I know.

3. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    May I suggest that you understand first that your sexual orientation is not "who you are", it is a characteristic of who you are. In all other respects you have probably not changed that much.

It is perfectly normal to have these feelings come a little later (though 17 is far from later), you need to explore by catching your thoughts and feelings, perhaps keeping a confidential journal would help?