1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused :(

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by secretvictoria, May 6, 2013.

1. secretvictoria

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi everyone,

I'll start this off by saying I am very confused. When I was very little (7 or so) I used to think i wanted to be a girl (my physical sex is male), always wishing I'd wake up and my entire life wouldhave changed to that of a girl's. As I got older I started to learn about the world and how this was not "normal" and I pushed it away and was quite happy or so I thought. Around grade seven those feelings started coming back, and I started crossdressing in secret. I always liked girls growing up, never liked guys. No one would have suspected anything about me, I was a perfect "straight arrow" in high school. I'm in university now and my need to be feminine is stronger than ever! I've even started liking some guys. Is this normal? Has it happened to anyone before? Please let me know. I've talked to some people online but don't actually know anyone who's really like me :frowning2:. Anything anyone can say would be a great help.

Love,
    Hailey <3

2. Niko

You sound a lot like me, just in reverse.

I would always hope that I would wake up as male one day, but never happened. I then thought these feelings were a phase so I pushed them away and started being more of a girl (to an extent). During that time I thought I was happy too, but wasn't. In college the feelings came back, and now I absolutely can not stand being called a girl.

So you're not alone. :slight_smile: (*hug*)