1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very confused for a long time.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Teddyjenkins, May 6, 2013.

1. Teddyjenkins

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello I'm 19 and I've been questioning my orientation lately. I have been straight all my life and been in numerous relationships, and they have went well, but they all ended terribly and none of them were my fault and I was always the one that got screwed. Lately I haven't had any luck with females, I have tried but never got anywhere, but I am ALWAYS being flirted with by gay men...and I always tend to flirt back without knowing it naturally. I try and try to flirt with females but I never have luck. The farthest I get is getting their phone number but we never end up going on a date or anything. The guys always ask me to hang out or come over. Their more interested in hanging out with me than the females are. I may also note that I have NEVER cheated on a female in a relationship or hit a female. Could anyone give me any advice? :help:

2. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Keep trying! Hey, dating is tough, but it should not make you want to date the same sex. I'm sure we've all hit a rough patch in the dating scene. You are still young, so now, is the time to be having fun and getting to know people. And that includes men, but only if you're genuinely interested in them.

If you're questioning whether you're into men, then I'm not sure. You seem to be only interested in them once they make their interest known first. It's not unheard of, and I get that you're not having the best of luck with women, but are you even attracted to men? Flirting is one thing, but can you imagine being with a man?

#2 pinklov3ly, May 7, 2013
    Last edited: May 7, 2013
  3. Teddyjenkins

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    That's true. And I'm really not sure I've never been with a man before but when want to hang out with me I
    Just automatically think I'm going to do something with them and I'll have no problem with it. But idk
    I just sound dumb but I'll just keep trying like you said.