1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Papillon123, May 7, 2013.

1. Papillon123

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm 18 and a girl and I recently told my auntie that I had feelings for one of my friends that is also a girl.

She was understanding but said that maybe I'm just confused because so many people my age are 'pro-gay' and lots of people identify as bisexual. She wasn't trying to belittle my feelings for this girl in any way by saying this but she did say to consider that factor.

Do you think that is possible? To question my sexuality because so many other people do?

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you have warm fuzzy feelings for someone it's not something you can really control. However, a lot of people in a certain part of life experiment. It's pretty natural. However, that does not negate the feelings you have towards others, same or opposite sex.

Does that make sense? :confused:

3. some nights

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think that in her eyes it may seem like a rational stance that she has made; however, if you're having feelings for a girl then that is something for you to explore and figure it out. Like mentioned above, some people have that experimental stage and it is ok to question your orientation. It just takes some time and some thinking to figure things out sometimes.

So yes, that is possible. But there are other possibilities too, and only you can say whether its a 'stage', simply questioning, or more than that! :slight_smile: