1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual or lesbian?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Cait94, May 9, 2013.

1. Cait94

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Took me a while to admit to myself that I liked girls as well as boys and only now I'm starting to accept it, but recently I've found myself more attracted to girls, I'm not attracted to guys as much as i was and I want a girlfriend but I'm not sure if I'm bisexual or lesbian and I'm also really worried about how I'm gonna tell my best friend, I can't find the right words to tell her and when I do I always panic and back out.. I'm worried about what people will think that's why I'm still in the closet.. :icon_sad: :shrug:

2. sillyolme

Maybe try writing it down?

3. BlackSwan

I don't think you need to label it to come out..I mean I'm kind of in the same situation. Actually I came out as bi (well to 2 of my friends I only said that I like girls actually...didn't mentioned if I was bi or lesbian).

About coming out to your best friend it depends on how you feel more comfortable. You can write her a letter/email. I did it to one of them because it can be easier. I came out to my other friends by chat :lol: