1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having trouble with self-identification

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by stussytribe, May 9, 2013.

1. stussytribe

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I don't mean to be one of those people who sign-up just to post, but I've been lurking on here for quite some time haha

Anyway

i'm 23 from NYC
    i'm attracted to girls, sexually, emotionally
    during my late teens (18-20) i started to have nearly-platonic relationships with guys, i've never had sex with a guy, mostly kissing groping & so on & at the time i was willing to accept me being gay, or what have you

it seems to have dried up, as my last relationship with a guys was 2010
    i also can't remember the last guy i've kissed sober, as its a bit more comfortable kissing with alcohol

i'm active in the NY downtown art/skateboard scene where gays & straights mix frequently & i was raised around some lgbt & was taught from a really early age not to be judgmental of others & i do enjoy being around gay/bi people, as i find it easier to engage & talk about an array of different topics without having to with-hold excitement & not to generalize but lgbt are some of the kindest, nicest, most creative people i've met

i'm able to get an erection with both males & females, but after relationships with guys i'm pretty positive that i'm not interested in having sex with a guy whatsoever & have found myself in recent years being more forward with females & yearning a relationship with them over men

i'm confused because i accept & embrace my feminine side & when i'm horny i'm attracted & can jerk off to whatever mood i'm in, i'm particularly hard on myself about things like this & was just wondering what anyone thought, or any advice anyone could give me

*also if i offended anyone, i apologize, thank you(&&&)

2. Niko

So you're sexually attracted to both males and females? Then my guess would be that you're bisexual, but have a preference for women. :slight_smile: Either that, ooor you're a heterosexual biromantic. Meaning you have sexual feelings for women, but not men. But you wouldn't mind a romantic relationship (no sex, just kissing, hugs, cuddles etc.) with guys and girls.

Those are just the first things that came to mind, you can do further research on it though, to make sure that's what suits you. :slight_smile: