1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ashamed of my sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Halfbakedharry, May 9, 2013.

1. Halfbakedharry

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Very nervous writing this, hastily written.

16 year old male here.
    I've been having romantic / sexual thoughts about guys since puberty but have exclusively been with girls. I've always wanted to give oral sex to a boyfriend but I haven't met anybody yet who I'd want to be with yet. I've "came out of the closet" to my closest friends as bi and I hate referring to myself as bi because there is a huge stigma with it. I also wear tights / pantyhose when I'm alone because I like the way they look but If I masturbate in them I will always imagine being with a guy and picture myself as a girl.

I know I'm only young but Is this type of behavior normal? I'm never certain how to classify my sexuality and whenever I finish masturbating I always tell myself in my head "You don't want to be transgender, Its just a fantasy" It honestly scares me wanting to change gender but I know it is only for aesthetic reasons and to help with the fantasy of wanting a guy to have sex with me.

Just give me some feedback here, really ashamed of what I have written.

2. Niko

I think several cisgendered people wonder or have fantasies of what it's like to be the other gender; but that doesn't mean you're trans*. Take Crossdressers and Drag Queens/Kings for example. They like to play the role of the opposite gender, by dressing up as them, acting like them, etc; but they don't necessarily want to change their sex.

If you absolutely hated the skin you were in, and you hated what was between your legs, then you would start to consider yourself a transgender. If not though, you have nothing to worry about. :slight_smile: So don't feel ashamed of your fantasies, it's completely normal; and there's nothing wrong with you.

3. Halfbakedharry

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't know if you'll ever read this but thankyou for replying to my post.

4. Niko

Sure thing, I hope I helped clear things up a bit, for you. :slight_smile: