1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused to what i am?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by kirst, May 11, 2013.

1. kirst

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi my names Kirsty, im 18 and have just started university. I've been in a state of questioning my sexual identity for what seems like two and a half years now. :bang: i first started questioning when i was 15 because i started to have sexual fantasies about girls (celebraties) this happened not very often but over the last year or so its become much more common (before hand i was fantasising about women but in a non sexual way since i was little). then i started to fantasie about girls i knew at school and what it would be like to be in a relationship with them and hold them (i sound like a creep haha :confused: ) and so the thoughts just started to come into my mind more frequently the older i get. the problem is, that i have had crushes on guys before and have had fantasies about them...(not as often and they are usually about showing them off as my partner to people ive noticed) and have dated a couple of guys (that i broke up with before reaching a month) but the thought of wanting to be with them was there...
    also for context i am a virgin (never been with a girl or guy)

also when im with my friends who are girls that have celebrity crushes on guys and say "omfg! he is soo hot! look at his eyes/muscles" i see that i dont have the same intense feeling that they do, but i play along anyway to not seem sus, and when people ask me what my type of guy is, i dont know what to say because i honestly dont know. there is so much more but i dont want to exhaust anyone who's reading this. so my question is, i need advise on what i should do next becuase the feeling inside of me is eating me alive right now :help:

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Would you say you're attracted to men and women, but mainly women?

3. kirst

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I guess i would yeah, because there seems to be an element of attraction towards guys but im not as easily drawn to them as i am to girls.