1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Kinsey5!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by tane503, May 16, 2013.

1. tane503

Hey guys. I just wanted to tell everyone some amazing news... I'M KINSEY 5!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy that you guys helped me to identify myself, so thank you! *hugs everyone who is reading*(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)...

2. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Glad to hear that.Though you say on your sexual orientation : Bisexual/Kinsey 5.Well Being in Kinsey 5 doesnt mean that youre bisexual.Actually youre something in the middle of Bisexuality and Homosexuality,because if youre 5 it means that you're mostly homosexual,but there are some intense moments that you "act" like bisexual(wanting to be with a woman etc).

3. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

"Between bisexual and homosexual" is sort of an oxymoron. You have bisexual attraction, or you don't. How someone identifies, though, is up to the person, as many who lean one way prefer to identify as a monosexual identity.

Kinsey 5 is a fine reason to identify as bisexual. Glad you learned about yourself! :slight_smile: Hope you stay un-confused. :grin: