1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Couldn't be more confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by SJR, May 19, 2013.

1. SJR

SJR

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Right, this may make sense.. or not. It really confuses me.
    I'm 19 now and only recently have I questioned anything about my orientation before this I didn't even acknowledge myself as anything really because i'd never been attracted to any gender.
    I was pretty badly bullied in school for being a tomboy and since then I have suffered with anxiety and feeling inferior to anyone I come across. Due to this I believe this is the reason I didn't feel anything for anyone.
    But as I've gotten better and better with my problems I have been growing my attracted to females and not so much males.
    All of this really screws with my mind because for so long I just didn't feel anything at all and I still find my mind telling me it's wrong and that I shouldn't feel anything.
    There's no one I can really talk to because I fear of the reaction. So I don't know what to think of it all. Could I be a lesbian? Looks don't do anything for me but there's nothing really there for males but being able to get along with them extremely well.

2. StfuAahlee

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I mean in terms of black and white (I'm not farmiliar with the huge rainbow of choices that now exists) I'd say you're more likely lesbian than straight being that you don't seem to be attracted to males..