1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

scared plz help

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by joejoe99, May 20, 2013.

1. joejoe99

Out Status:
    A few people
    Im 14 male and bi but scared to tell my family but my friends know.and masturbating dose not cut it and i get bord late at night when im home a lone

2. FemCasanova

Hi, and welcome to EC!

Wow, Nebraska. Gotta be kind of cold there, my geography skills suck though. Have you checked the net, to see if there are any LGBT youth groups in Nebraska? Any youth clubs, or activity centers? I know it`s though to hear, but you`re still very young, and finding someone to be with, it can take some time. I was kind of like you when I was 15, really sick of being the one without a boyfriend (I wasn`t aware of my sexuality then) and really really wanted to be with someone. Took me 3 years to get into a real relationship. The waiting was .. well, not funny. But take some time to look around you, check out some guys who might lean towards your side of the fence, check out for LGBT youth groups of some kind, where you can get to know more people, and maybe when you`re older you`ll be able to be completely open. That makes it easier as well :slight_smile:

Chin up, and hang on in there :slight_smile: It`s worth waiting a little for!
    *hugs*

3. joejoe99

Out Status:
    A few people