1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning = Deep depression?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by pessimism, May 21, 2013.

1. pessimism

I have been struggling with depression for quite a while now but this only really happens whenever I begin to question myself. Has anyone else ever had this problem? I don't know what's so bad about liking a girl or why it makes me feel so bad about myself but whenever I'm not questioning my sexuality I begin to feel happy and less pessimistic.

2. Oldat26

It's happened with me, once at 16, and again now at 26...only happens really when sexuality is questioned, and it never really leaves my mind : /

3. jvn95

Hold on here,you are questioning that you are gay correct?

Why do you question your sexuality?, is there a reason to?

Just asking, your post was a little bit hazy concerning the reasons you question yourself.

4. kumawool

You may be experiencing coming to terms with a life you thought you were going to have, versus the life you are going to have. That's normal, although traumatic. You're going to come through it, that's the important part. You'll likely feel this way for a long time to come.... make sure you educate yourself on who and what you are, and stick around forums like this :slight_smile:.