1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird Dreams

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by unknown17050, May 21, 2013.

1. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Alright, so I have been having weird dreams lately, I'm not sure what to make of them; and partially because I don't know if I cannot remember them or they are exactly like how I remember them. Anyways, the dreams vary; sometime me conversing with multiple men and not doing anything of the sexual sort; fully clothed and what not, but when I wake up shortly after; I got a hard on. :eek: and sometimes when I have dreams of conversing with women, their in bikini's or some sort of other revealing clothing, and when I wake up, I got a boner as well. :eek: As far as I am concerned and according to my memory, I never did anything sexual or even talked about anything sexual. Some of the people range from people I know to some sort of celebrity and random people i never heard or met before. I have recently come to terms that I may be slightly Asexual leaning towards straight or Straight but not very sexual person (take your pick) and I still have the occasional questioning and unwanted sexual thoughts of the same sex that I don't get aroused over. But I think they'll go away in suitable time, as for the dreams however; do you think they are related in any way shape or form?

2. wrhla

it's adrenaline. men often wake up with erections simply because of the way the sleep cycle works. that' by the way, is why heart attacks often happen around early in the a.m.

3. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Should I see a Doctor then? I have had some chest pains and do have a bad back (in my teenage years; who'd think?) and my Dad died of a heart attack back 09. His Dad died the same way too, except he suffered, my dad was more quick.