1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enema

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by kesmi, May 23, 2013.

1. kesmi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Pleease, I have this questions and they can only be answered here!
    So, I know that enema at home is very common, to leave it clean for your sexual partner, but does anyone know if there are any risks? And how can I do it safely?

Thanks

2. stumble along

From what I've read here if.you do it too much or improperly it dries out your butt because it takes away the mucus lining. So yeah I would do it just notp that often

3. June Cleaver

I do it daily with never a problem. I started when I was 13 or 14 and have never done anal without a super cleaning first and towards the end I use anti-bacerial soapy water. I have to feel 100% he will be clean when he is finished with me. June

4. Convoy

I had to use one for a while (trauma) however beyond that they really aren't that bad.

Overuse is bad as others have pointed out as they'll cause irritation and drying, etc however access fecal matter will also make anal sex more difficult since it absorbs lubricant and can add friction.

Warmish water can be good to use however try and make sure you've got pretty decent water, sterile'ish, to use since any bacteria and such will get absorbed by the colon/tissue. Don't use hot water since you can cause burns/disrupt operations down there. I know some guys use bottled water since their tap isn't clean enough however I'll leave it to you how much you trust your water supply.

A saline based solution is a good idea too and while it isn't always used over-absorption of water and damage to cells is always a risk when using enema's, saline solutions help reduce the risk.