1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know where I stand about this whole thing

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by thatsit01, May 26, 2013.

1. thatsit01

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Uhm, Hi. I'm new here and I've been confused about my sexual orientation. I'm 15 and I have a boyfriend and I always thought about it but I guess I was in denial all the time. I like him, a lot. Like, I care about him but I feel like he's attracted to me in a way and I just don't feel the same thing about him, or any other boys. I mean, I always look at one boy and I say "Oh, he's cute" or "He's handsome" but I never look to one boy and say "He's hot" and I never felt comfortable whenever my friends started to talk about boys and sex or anything related to it. I could laugh about a joke and these things but anyway. And then i thought that maybe I like girls but again, I never felt attracted to girls. But I always was confused in why I always pay more attention to a female character in a movie and sometimes I caught myself staring to some girl, but when it comes to be attracted I'm not, and all of this is causing me to just be distant from everyone I know and I just don't feel comfortable anymore around my boyfriend

I thought maybe someone could help me or something. Thankss

2. Techno Kid

Welcome to Empty Closets! ^_^
    You are still pretty young so it's fine to not be sure (some people are never sure and that's fine as well).
    Could you ever see yourself in a long-term relationship with a girl? How about a boy? That's the key I think.

3. thatsit01

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks :slight_smile: and I really don't know. Well, I have been dating this guy for kinda of a long time lol. But it's just that he was really sweet to me when nobody was but after a while something seemed a bit off about it to me, but I always ignored it. And now I just don't feel the same and I don't know what to do. And when I think about being in a relationship with a girl, I just think that if I like her and she likes me I wouldn't have a problem with it, but I'm so confused :frowning2:

4. Techno Kid

You might have to eventually break-up with this boy, but don't think about that right now. :slight_smile:

It seems like you have no problem with the idea of like girls so that's a start! *hugs*

5. thatsit01

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm still worried but thanks for "listening" and giving me help :slight_smile:

6. Techno Kid