1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did I just look up to her?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MerBear, May 26, 2013.

1. MerBear

Okay so there was this woman she was in her 20's i think.....Her name was Brandi and she stayed at my moms house until she could get on her own two feet. she was my old friend Alicia's sister and So I remember....some things but Not all.

My sister and my mom never got along and my sister wasn't around during that period that Brandi was there because my sister started living with her best friend heather.
    Brandi took her room, I'm guessing so This is all I remember

I don't remember My age, I think I was 9,10 or 11
    so yeah, I told my sister about Brandi and she said I only looked up to her but I am not even sure. I believe her in a way but im totally not even sure.

Okay so what i remember is I would get nervous around her.
    When Me and Alicia would wait for her to get back from work, I would never know what to say to Brandi, I would try to talk to her but I would get so nervous around her.
    She would just hang around the house, read and eat and seeing her gave me a nervous feeling in my stomach. It was strong. It was hard to talk to her. I don't know why

I remember this one night, she was feeling sick or something and I was too scared to bother her so i gave her a note
    (I think I offered to cook her something, I can't remember) and slipped it under her door. My mother was drunk in the next room but she was watching television and I could have cared less if she was drunk because I was use to it but She got the note and she invited me into her room and I was shaking inside, she told me to get in her bed and i was nervous as all get out and My mom was yelling for me and Brandi was calling up her mom and she was joking about my mom and it was so funny and I couldn't help but laugh and so I fell asleep in her bed...and I woke up and She would be back from work ...and I could stay there if i wanted to and I still got nervous around her

I think, Maybe I did look up to her....But i'm not even sure.
    Im just double checking with ya'll

what's your input on this?

2. memyself

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sounds a little gay. What are you like now? Do you get that way with other girls you know? I think it would be more validating to look at current events. Cute story though :slight_smile:

3. MerBear

Yes but only with girls i like

I know I should and I do, I was just wondering

#3 MerBear, May 26, 2013
    Last edited: May 26, 2013
  4. MerBear

I dont know, im thinking....I dont think I could have liked her at that young of an age
    sorry for bumping the thread

5. MerBear

Could I have some more input on this issue? if ya'll don't mind.

6. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That sounds a lot like a crush to me.

7. MerBear

Really? I was wondering that for longest time...not a long time but...ya know because my sister said, i just looked up to her and i believed her.

i didn't think, i could have a crush on a girl in her 20's while i'm pretty young

8. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, why not? I remember having crushes on girls as early as three, four, and seven, accompanied by a slight 'tingle' down there, prior to puberty. The nervousness, the act of service... I can't tell you if your sister truly believes that, or if she's just saving you from an inconvenient truth, though. And who is to say you can't crush on someone and look up to them at the same time?

9. MerBear

well someone told me recently that Its not likely to crush on someone that young of an age....and my sister, she's the one who thought it was a phase so maybe she's trying to deny something

10. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
  11. MerBear

Yeah, I guess...i did.
    I thought it had a lot do with gender a little...because would someone say thing to a straight person as they did to me?

saying "thats a young age to call it a crush or to like someone"

I mean, thats what i always though.....since my sister said i just looked up to her then she was right because i thought that my sister knew me better than myself because she grew up with me and watched my behavior and all that

12. BreannaToBrian

hmm. Well, I don't see how you couldn't have had a crush on her, even at that age. I've noticed many times a little boy would have a crush on a girl much much older than him. Those puppy crushes. Heck, an eight year old has a huge crush on my thirteen year old sister. So, if little boys have those kinds of crushes at a young age, why not girls? Just a thought. :icon_roll

13. MerBear

That's what i'm saying.
    I feel genders plays a big role in it because seriously, I dont think someone would doubt a straight teenager who said they had puppy crushes at 8 or 9 or 10 even.

but if a girl said, it seems ...she would be questioned due to environmental factors.
    "Maybe she just wanted her friend"

You know what i mean?