1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Think I've finally got it figured out!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by GwenCS, May 28, 2013.

1. GwenCS

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So, for a while now, I've been struggling to come to a conclusion as to exactly who I am, and I think I've figured it out now. I came out as gay to people originally, but about the beginning of May this year I started to be unsure again. Also, I've had feelings that I'm not exactly "male", either. I mean, I was born as a guy, and physically, I'm fine with that. But, mentally, I'm not so sure. Sometimes I feel like a guy, and sometimes I feel like a girl. And up until recently, I wasn't even sure of my orientation. Also, for the crowd who doesn't like labels, I kinda do like labels, at least for myself, it gives me a way to explain who I am to people without having to go into long explanations. I can just say, "I'm (label)", and not have to explain stuff.

Anyway, I think I've finally been able to realize what's going on in my head. I think that, to give it a label, I'm a genderfluid biromantic homosexual. I can't see myself in bed with a girl, but I can see myself in a romantic relationship, or at least having romantic feelings towards a girl, and I feel at times like I'm a girl, but sometimes I feel like a guy. So, I really don't know why I'm posting this, to be honest. I guess I'm just kinda, not really happy, but more like, able to think more clearly now that this matter has been cleared up. I feel like I know myself just a bit better now. It also gives me an explanation as to why I connect to a game better when I'm playing a female character, I guess. Which, I will admit, that's something that's been on my mind quite a bit the past few days, and is now kinda cleared up.

I'm probably still going to come out to people as gay, and if they ask for a bit more of an explanation, go a bit more into detail. Cause honestly, I feel as though I'd rather spend my life with a guy, but I'm open to a relationship with a girl. Anyways, I'm gonna wrap this up here, since I still really don't know why I'm posting this, and y'all are probably a bit more interested in a quicker read (although it's been so long since I've been on here, I might be confusing it with another board).

2. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats! I'm glad you found yourself! :grin: (*hug*)