1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kinsey5, afraid to date boys

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by tane503, May 30, 2013.

1. tane503

ok, so heres the deal: I am a kinsey5 guy, but I am really afraid of dating guys. I have only had one experience with dating a guy, and that was on a game on the internet, so it doesn't even count as really dating. Now, I became really attached to this guy really fast, and soon he proposed to me in the game. We were "married" for 4 or 5 days, then he divorced me today. I became suicidal over this in real life, but instead of cutting or anything like that in rl, I went onto the game's rolepay chat, and killed myself in the game. This gave me a sense of release in real life, so I am no longer suicidal, but I am very afraid to date boys now. this breakup online today, was far worse than any real relationship I've had with a girl, and it makes me think that if I date a guy in real life, I would not be able to handle the emotional pain if he were to dump me, and I am afraid I would kill myself. Please share with me any thoughts or suggestions, anything helps! :help:

2. SomeNights

Ever hear that Sheryl Crow Song, The First Cut is the Deepest? Well, this is the feeling that inspired the song. Sadly it doesn't get a whole lot easier with every breakup eather. What you have to do is take the lessons learned from the relationship and try to get past the hurt. Then when your comfortable to put your heart back on your sleeve, you will. Until then, ice cream, comedy movies and friends will help :slight_smile:

3. wrhla

I urge you to see a therapist. Suicidal thoughts are not to be taken lightly, whether you found release in a game this time or not.