1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heelp me?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by SooConfusedRN, Jun 5, 2013.

1. SooConfusedRN

Lets just start by stating that I've never dated anyone.

When I was 8, I was asked out by a boy, but I said no because I wasn't attracted to him. Then when I was 10 I fancied this guy for about 2 years, until I was in Year 7, at whoch point I started to imagine what it would be like to date a boy. However in Year 8, I wanted to do everything and be best friends with a girl in my class because she was really pretty, and nice, so I think I fancied her, but I never imagined kissing, having sex with, or dating her. In year 9, I fancied another guy, but he was dating one of my best friends. When they broke up, I was caught flirting by another friend. Then, this year, I tried to fancy guys, but they just fizzled out, while at the moment, I fancy one of my best friends, a girl, who is bi and is experimenting with another bi girl, to see what it's like. Also four people know that I am bicurious.

I made a table of all the people I've ever liked, and/or who has asked me out, and the people I've fancied for longer than a month I counted to 2 boys and 2 girls.

I also realised that although half of my friends are guys, I feel more comfortable hugging girls and sitting next to them.

Then, I didn't realise what I'd said when I saw that my friend had a rainbow badge. I said that I should have the badge, and she was like why?

Now people have asked me twice if I'm a lesbian, for different reasons both, and neither were for my behaviour, but each time made me wonder on my sexuality.

2. EllieAugust

Hi,

I am not sure how old you are, but I guess early-mid teens. The best thing you can do now, I think, is to keep an open mind and stay true to yourself.

Try to ask yourself things like who you would rather kiss or cuddle with, and what kinds of feelings thinking about each gives you.

There is no rush to figure anything out, just let yourself know that whatever is okay!

EC is here for you!

- Ellie